Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Editiing

Hey everyone,

To recap on what I said last post, I want to start vlogging. I know quite a few people are doing it. The reason why I have decided to do so, is I'm getting a puppy. So I want to view back once he's older to see how he has grown, or when I have kids of my own to look back on. Even with a future dog, to view on how I trained or something.

So today, I'm picking out and editor, I've heard really good things about Filmora, So its the one I decided to download. It is free, but sadly, there will be a watermark, unless you pay for a licence. Which I will be doing this week. I think this is a great idea and investment. Specially for something towards what I've been wanting to do for quite some time.

I will be posting the videos in here as well, but to keep an eye out, follow the link below.

NM

Youtube
FB Gardening 
FB Animals
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment