Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Howdy

Hello everybody. Its been a while. I've been busy with work and farm life. Still pretty busy as this is the busy point of the year. I working in garden design and installation. I'm just a gopher sadly. I run to get this and that.
I how ever have been thinking on taking a course in olds college to become a landscaper. But sadly I don't know what to do with myself.
Ill give a bot of an update:
My turkeys are breeding I have eggs hatching in the incubator next weekend, and every weekend till the end of the month. I have a turkey going broody. She's been sitting all day. So I'm hoping she continues till the end.

My chickens are good. I found a line of danish brown leghorns in B.C. thats show quality. So Im getting a bird form him. I have a male coming from the states. Then I have two blood lines from the states come of silver leghorns. I'm so excited.
I've been getting a few orders and buyers coming by for birds and eggs. Which is good. Chick prices went up. As my quality is better then what most has.

My ducks are laying and will hopefully go broody. I have some of theirbeggs in the incubator.

That's basically an update... and I'll leave you there.

Till next time,
NM

No comments:

Post a Comment