Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Life 4

Hey all,

I have been pretty busy working on my last few days of catching up and studying. I allowed my ducks to go outside for the first time today, since I've had them. It was fun, pictures of that will be included in Duck adventures next week. My neighbour invited my sister and I come over and build gingerbread houses. Got to love after Christmas fun.

I haven't had much time for alot lately. I haven't read 'Me to We' I've been researching on them though. I think a mission trip to Kenya is in my future next year. Although my parents believe otherwise, I'm still planning to go next year. I have a ywam service at a old church I use to go to, this Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to talk to them about my plans, what I've read. ywam is 'Youth with a mission' by the way.

The horses and llamas are together now, so I have to feed them two bales of hay, including them grazing  in one of the back fields that we let go from august to now. Although, now there's snow, I don't think it would be growing.  I can't wait to get my hands on the llama's fleece. It seems that the previous owner didn't sheer them for a year, or two. So its just been growing. It would be worth a pretty penny. I'm looking at spinning. You may think 'Oh its a girl thing', but you'd be surprised to see the number of male fleece spinners.

The chickens are doing great, they've been slowly getting back into the laying habits. So far four to five eggs  max. I have twenty-five eggs so far to put in the incubator on Saturday. I'm excited. I'm planning to increase my bird population, sell some birdies. Already have another hatch after this completely booked. So if you're looking at having some Danish Brown Leghorns, you might want to order chicks, adults or eggs right away.  Some people find DBL's really flightly, but to tell the truth, I haven't truly worked with them. My birds are not really flightly, I get welcomed every morning and before bedtime. It's amazing what these creatures do.

At the end of the month, I'll be looking after my neighbour's birds as he flies to Toronto for the Home and Garden Show. I can't wait to get stocked up on eggs again, as all my chicken eggs are going towards hatching so far. Anyway, I can't wait to look after these birds. They are the most well cared for, friendliest animals you'd probably ever see. His area is very clean.

I think I'll leave it at that.... Oh yes the question, how could I forget the question. The question for the week is:

In your own opinion, does long distance relationships work?

I encourage you to comment, as we don't judge here. Also, You don't need to sign up anymore, I'm now allowing Guest comments. Well, don't forget to share the blog with somebody new this week, subscribe to the email subscriber to the left (>) and don't forget to stay tuned for the next few Posts:
Till next time,
NM

4 comments:

  1. Yes, they can. A study says that 1 in 5 relationships last. All my siblings have had a long distance relationship. With it leading to marriage. And all of them have been married for quite awhile with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can last. But both people have to be very committed, obviously. Easier said than done though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously they do. and Thanks for your opinion and your time to comment!

      Delete